Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Boiling Eggs

If you are like me, at some point in your life, you have actually had to go online and search for how to boil an egg. Everyone does it differently, but this is the best way I have found to do it.


STEP 1
Boil some water in a pot. Bring it to a rolling boil. By this I mean you should see lots of bubbles, not just a few.


STEP 2
Put the eggs in the pot and turn OFF the heat.


STEP 3
Leave the eggs in the pot for 10 minutes.


STEP 4

Carefully run cold water into the pot and pour the hot water out into the sink.


STEP 5
Run the eggs under cold water as you peel them.


That's it! This is the easiest method I have found for boiling eggs. I think most people know how to do this, but I didn't and had to learn a few years ago.

I hope this has been helpful for someone out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment